Judi Koppenhafer Memorial Scholarship
August 1, 2021 - May 31, 2022
Deadline for application, letters of recommendation and essay: April 15, 2022
Minimum requirements to apply:
- An UNWEIGHTED GPA of 3.0
- You must be a graduating senior and an active member of the tennis team during your senior year.
- You must be going to college, though it is acceptable if you have not decided on which institution yet.
- You must have demonstrated good sportsmanship and moral integrity.
In addition to meeting the requirements above, each candidate must submit:
- Letter of recommendation from his or her coach
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher
- Essay on “What Tennis Means to Me.”
Finalists will be selected in May and invited to meet with a committee of GWTA members who will determine the recipient of the scholarships. This year’s recipients will each receive a $1,000.00 scholarship to be sent to their colleges prior to their freshman year. The deadline for receiving the application, letters of recommendation and the essay is April 15, 2022.
Applications may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
302 Yorkshire Lane
Wilmington, NC 28409
If you have any questions or wish to verify the receipt of the information, please do not hesitate to call Michael at 910 622 1174.
We look forward to receiving your application.