The format for WTT is a lot of fun! This 6-7 week season offers play for 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 levels.
For more information about WTT or to register as a player, you can visit www.wttrec.com.
- Matches will be primarily on weekday nights (levels can decide to play some weekend matches), play will begin between 6:30- 7:00pm. The number of teams in each division will determine the number of matches and when specifically the matches will start, sometimes there could be two matches in one week.
- For every 4 teams in a level, one team is eligible to attend the WTT National Qualifier within 12 months of the end of the season.
- A team must have 2 men and 2 women minimum. Additional team members can be added throughout the season. Ten players max per team.
- New Players (i.e. did not register during any of the previous seasons) and players whose USTA ratings changed in December must register themselves on the website (either before or after they have a team/captain). If it is before, you can be assigned later to a particular team. There are no additional fees beside the league fee (i.e. there is no fee for you to register yourself).
- **NOTE** If you played in a previous season, you are already registered with WTT and should not need to register again unless your rating has changed.
Also if you are willing to captain please let us know! All you need to do is send in a list of your team members (new members will need to register) and they will be assigned to your team (very simple!).